The African Africa Multiple Centre of Excellence at Joseph KI-ZERBO University, in collaboration with the Doctoral School of Humanities and Communication (EDLESHCO), wishes to receive applications to award ten (10) doctoral scholarships to support students in the finalization of their research work. This scholarship will be awarded to PhD students in the 2nd or 3rd year of their thesis in Literature, Humanities and Communication who are very advanced in their research. It aims to provide support to PhD students in the processing, data analysis and final draft of their thesis.
Condition: be regularly enrolled in the 2nd or 3rd year of thesis and be very advanced in the writing
The application file includes:
- A registration certificate for the current year (2019-2020);
- A certificate of participation in doctoral school seminars;
- A document attesting to the level of advancement targeted by the supervisor;
- A paper and digital version of the thesis as it stands during submission;
- A detailed budget of the activity for which funding is requested;
The files are received at the secretariat of the LESHCO doctoral school from June 1 to 30, 2020 at 3 p.m.